Thursday, 22 March 2012

Playlist

1. Zola Jesus - Hikikomori; I'm loving her Conatus album. Is anyone else reminded of this outfit from Styloretic when they see the album cover? Keeping the outfit monochromatic but playing with sheer and solid is such an effective combination.
2. Lana Del Rey - Dark Paradise; I know she's inconsistent with her live performances but if you get past that, you won't be disappointed. :)
3. Metric - Collect Call; One of my favourites off their album, Fantasies (2009). I've been listening to a lot of Fantasies in anticipation for their new album, Synthetica which is set to be released June 12 this year. 
4. Death Cab for Cutie - Transatlanticism; I love listening to their older songs - if only their more recent material was as good... 

Just a quick post today. The next little while is going to be quite busy for me so I'm not sure how often I'll be posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment