Thursday, 29 March 2012

Zara April 2012 Lookbook

I can't believe it's already been a week since my last post - time's just flying by. I just wanted to share a few of my personal favourite outfits from Zara's latest lookbook featuring Liu Wen.

The dress has such a dreamy aquatic print and a lovely silhouette that I'm surprisingly drawn to even though my wardrobe has enough dresses as it is. 







(Left) I'm a little bit of a Goldilocks when it comes to dressing - I can't stand to be too hot or too cold. Layering a jacket over an otherwise summery outfit is exactly the kind of thing I'd do and I like the contrast of texture it adds here especially with its raggedy, almost-unfinished looking edges. (Right) The studs on the shoulder of the floral shirt adds a little bit of visual interest to the simple and sweet print - I'm always such a sucker for these small details





 (Left) The soft, feminine monochromatic outfit is just so seemingly effortless and yet ironically, it's what I strive for. (Right) Such an easy and impactful way to wear neon without becoming a walking highlighter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment