Saturday, 9 June 2012
Some random shots from the same day that I visited Khao San Road:
2-3. Parking lot graffiti
4. Potentially the best bicycle bell ever; all it needs now is to be paired up with Juno's hamburger phone.
5. The snack section of the bookstore - that toffee brittle bar looks enticing, doesn't it?
6. Toronto's St. Andrew's Church (Credit goes out to my friend S for taking this shot.)
7. Evening stroll: I love how the two of them are walking in sync. (And of course, I also adore her sweet boho dress. I actually asked for a streetstyle shot from S here and I got more of the background than the outfits. -_-)
Friday, 8 June 2012
2. Minimal seating for those waiting outside
3. A peek into the restaurant from the outside
4. The window into the kitchen where all the magic happens
5. Cha Nom Yen: Thai iced tea
6. Po Pia Pak Sod Gai Yaw: Fresh rolls with tamarind sauce
7. Khao Soi with braised beef
8. Sam Roas: Chef's special pad thai