Thursday, 17 January 2013

Throwback Thursday: Valentino F/W 1998

It may (or may not) come as a surprise that I didn't become all that interested in fashion until a few years ago. So, nowadays, one of my favourite things to do is to try to learn more about the history of different fashion houses, and look at old collections and campaigns. (Mind you, I don't spend nearly as much time doing that as I would like.)

Anyways, here is one of my favourite Valentino ad campaigns. I love the bird's eye perspective (carried over from the S/S 1998 campaign also shot by Michael Thompson). It's one small shift that has such a major impact.

Valentino F/W 1998 RTW Ad Campaign
Photographer: Michael Thompson
Models: Kirsty Hume, Angela Lindvall



Images were found via FashionAdExplorer

No comments:

Post a Comment